PARP Pharmacodynamic Assay
PARP catalyzes the NAD-dependent addition of poly (ADP-ribose) (PAR) onto itself and adjacent nuclear proteins. Furthermore, polymorphisms in the PARP-1 gene correspond to disease predisposition, and variation in PARP activity might have an impact on the effects of PARP inhibitors in clinical settings. To address the need to monitor PARP activity among different individuals, and within cells, validated PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic Assay measures net PAR levels in cellular extracts and has been used to document differences in PAR levels among tumor lysates from different tissues, organs and xenografts.
· Chemiluminescent, non-radioactive format
· Higher throughput, 96 test size
· Sensitivity down to 10 pg/ml of PAR
· Quantification of PAR in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and tissue culture cells
· Monitoring the efficacy of PARP inhibitors on cellular PAR formation
· Verifying observations of enhanced cancer cell cytotoxicity arising from PARP inhibitor/anticancer drug combination
|4510-096-K||PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic Assay||1x 96 well||1269€|
|4690-096-K||HT Fluorescent Homogen. PARP Inhibition Assay||1x 96 well||489€|
|4684-096-K||HT Colorimetric PARP/Apoptosis Assay||1x 96 well||533€|
|4685-096-K||HT Chemiluminescent PARP/Apoptosis Assay||1x 96 well||533€|
· Flat-Top, Screw-on Caps
· Conical Bottoms
· White, Easy to Read, Printed Graduations
· White Writing Area, for Easy Sample Identification
· 0°C to 40°C
· Bulk Packed per 500, racked per 25
· Maximum Recommended RCF Rating (50mL): 9400 xg
· Maximum Recommended RCF Rating (15mL): 8400 xg
|oct-51||15ml Centrifuge Tubes, Sterile,Flat-top cap||500||47€|
|oct-01||50ml Centrifuge Tubes, Sterile,Flat-top cap||500||62€|
Protein Extraction Tubes
are the most efficient, user- friendly dialysis & buffer exchange tool in the
Experience the comfort of standard pipette loading and unloading, wide range of volumes & MWCO and a 98% sample recovery yield, all at affordable prices.
Owing to its revolutionary design the GeBAflex-tube is the only dialysis tool available which allows for true high throughput dialysis, accommodating a large number of samples in a single buffer tank.
The GeBAflex-tube allows rapid, high performance extraction of macromolecules without any contamination and is ideal for purification of proteins, automated protein sequencing, peptide mapping and amino acid analysis.
· Dialysis or buffer exchange of volumes between 10ml-20ml.
· Preparation of protein samples for MALDI-MS.
· Sample concentration.
· Large-scale protein dialysis such as antibodies and recombinant protein purification.
· Peptide dialysis small as 10 amino acids.
· Virus-particle purification.
· Removal of contaminating micro molecules.
· Tissue culture extracts purification.
· Removal of salts, surfactants, solvents and detergents.
· Complex formation studies (protein-protein, protein-DNA and protein-RNA).
· pH and buffer adjustment of sample solution, protein extract or cell extract.
· High through put dialysis, a single beaker for several GeBAflex-tubes on one floating pad
Comes in 4 Sizes:
· Mini: 10-250µl
· Midi: 50-800µl
· Maxi: 0.1-3ml
· Maxi: 0.1-3ml
· Mega: 3-20ml
|T010||Midi kit, 3500 cut-off||10||91€|
|T012||Midi kit, 3500 cut-off||30||152€|
|T021||Midi kit, 6000-8000 cut-off||15||105€|
|T055||Maxi kit, 12000-14000 cut-off||15||102€|
|D010||Midi kit, 3500 cut-off||10||70€|
|D020||Midi kit, 6000-8000 cut-off||10||70€|
|D022||Midi kit, 6000-8000 cut-off||30||112€|
|D030||Maxi kit, 3500 cut-off||5||61€|
|D045||Maxi kit, 6000-8000 cut-off||15||91€|
|D055||Maxi kit, 12000-14000 cut-off||15||91€|
|D080-6||Mega kit, 6000-8000 cut-off||10||43€|
More information on www.gentaur.com